Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Craziest Week of my Life!!

Ok...
So I know that a while back I made a post stating that we would be Okies by the end of the summer...Well, I am here again to say that WE ARE STAYING IN TEXAS!!!! I can't believe it!! Mere weeks before the movers were scheduled to come and pack all of our possessions, we make the decision to stay put.
Chris was offered an incredible new position at Southwestern Energy (another independent oil/gas company based here in Houston). Devon was unable to match the offer by Southwestern, so we made the decision to accept the new job and stay here! It was a very stressful week for us all, but Chris especially had a hard time making the decision to leave the company that he began his career with. It was not a decision that he took lightly.
Luckily, we were able to get out of all of our real estate contracts in both Texas and Oklahoma. I love our house in Kingwood dearly, so I am very happy to not be leaving it behind.
I am very happy that we will be staying here in our home surrounded by our amazing group of friends and family!!

No comments: