Monday, December 8, 2008

Party Time


Here is our picture from the annual Devon Christmas party. It was Saturday night at The Corinthian downtown; it was a really nice venue, and it was fun to see all the Devon peeps again. At least we know we can get dressed up once a year! There was no denying my preggers-state in this dress, especially after stuffing my face at the dessert buffet! Chris was so funny; I wish I had a picture of him from the party last year because he is wearing the exact same outfit (to his credit, he did change the tie!) We were trying to guess how many of the men at the party were also wearing their designated 'dress-up suit' that gets recycled year after year. Guys have it so easy!!

1 comment:

Ashley Howard said...

The corinthian is really nice. I used to work for the catering company that owns the venue. I wish I was rich so I could have all sorts of things there!