Thursday, December 11, 2008

When Hell, uh I mean Texas, freezes over!!

People, I am not playing around when I say that it was full-blown snowing last night in Houston!! I am not talking the usual lame snow flurries that we get every few years; we had serious snow on the ground! I had to drive through pretty heavy snowfall so that I could pick up Chris at the airport. He had to jump on an earlier delayed flight because everything coming into IAH was delayed about 2.5 hours. It was so exciting! When we got home we immediately got to work constructing a snowman in the backyard. The pups were so happy; they kept running around eating the small snowballs that Chris was dropping. Fun times! Here are some pictures of the shenanigans:
Click to play Snow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: