Sunday, January 18, 2009

26 down, 14 to go!

I can't believe that we have really made it this far! I am days away from entering my third trimester, and this whole thing still seems surreal. It is hard to believe that we will have a baby in this house in a mere three months!
We have started our weekly childbirth prep classes and will continue those until our final class on March 31st. (It is a twelve week class) We really like our teacher and hope to get to know the other five couples in the class.
Chris and I have been busy busy around the house. We will hopefully have some pictures to post of the changes in the next few weeks (including the baby's room!)
Here is a picture of the belly at 26 weeks: (sorry I always look crappy in these; we always remember to take them when I am either already in bed or just out of the shower)

1 comment:

Jim said...

Sounds like everything is going good there! Miss you guys.
Love, Jim